Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog #Music,#Sailing

Hello true believers/Excelsior!




This is the personal blog of Christopher Freeman
Date July 27th 2011

How is everyone i Hope you are well. I tried using tumblr but i cant sync it to twitter feed so yeah…

Rest in peace to Amy Winehouse One of my favorite videos

Drake : Im on one: I really like this song. WheelChair Also I love Rick Ross

One of my favorite art;st when i'am trying to find inspiration: Four Tet




I saw the premiere of the last Harry Potter movie. It was very good and the parts on snaps's story finishing was very well done. I wore my Slytherin scarf @Logandabody got me at universal studies florida! The place was packed where we went. I worked at the now closing borders when the last book came out. SO i guess Im all done with that fictional book series.

Im on google/plus still messing around but heres link to my posts!? haha Has anyone else been using it any advice on circles

Also been playing cards at local card store J and r cards good place. My brother stated playing MTG so i gave him some of my best cards for his birthday that is today! Happy birthday Logan (Wolverine) Freeman hah Nepotism!

At comic-con where my friend Aaron got to go,
Lucky! they reveled a new trailer for the new season of Dexter here it is it looks so good!! Reach out and touch faith!


Sailing



This week a friend of mine called Danielle and told me she has a new sailboat it is a sight to behold amazing and docked in Freeport me. Perfect




D, Bobby and I went sailing two times last week one was at 6 pm the next day though we were out on the water by 11 am and spend the entire day on the boat. Exploring after my friend bobby and I got the hang of it we started catching some great wind and the felling holding the rope when you catch the wind is amazing!
THere is nothing like the feeling of using natural energy to travel, stop for a swim and then cook your dinner. Could live out on it.

Would love to take a long distance sail someday. One thing at a time!

Hope everyone is well/Give me some feedback
@Freeman0032

Plugs take a moment to click through.
Sailing
Woolly

No comments:

Post a Comment