Monday, July 11, 2011

America/ July 4'th weekend, Extrem Floating

July 4th weekend./
Dear: America


Hello everyone how are you.
I didn't think that i was going to be doing much on the 4th of july this year. That was until Kelley called and invited me for a weekend up north at her parents camp.

We went on Thursday and went to the beach that afternoon A amazing small beach with rocks you can swim out to and lay on. When we returned ohm that night her parents had cooked dinner and the folks next door came over. A very well to do older married couple the husband makes his own whine and doesn't sell it and his wife doesn't drink. He said that he has a whole basement full of it and loves making it. We went through two bottles and the second was strawberry whine he called rocket fuel. It was a well picked name i couldn't sleep and stayed up watching My name is ealr's star new cop show. Then Three kings although i missed the end dialogue due to snoring. ha.

Saturday Kelley's sister arrived with her boyfriend I went out onto the deck and was greeted With warm hellos as i sat down for my morning cup of coffee he was a tall and friendly guy and we had some good times doing some extreme floating!
This day we relaxed and ate well.
Kelley set up the Tiki bar and served drinks all weekend. Did u remamber to tip..

Sunday we took boats a small motor boat and a canoe across the lake and hung out on the opposite beach all day. An amazing day of drink to the excess. I Spend lots of time on a flottie and did extreme floating all afternoon nothing is better so relaxing that america. Later we went to a friends house that lived in a million dollar house by the water. Learned how to get musicales and i got so many.
AMazing_

The house owners invites us over where the husband showed us his baby an older yellow VW bug updated with a blackberry holder.


On the 4th we all went to the beach then Kelley and i her sister had gone back to boston. Went up to Cadalci Mt part on We went to Barharber for fireworks after it was so packed really so packed i bought so much food at Hannaford and sat down and ate. The fireworks going off set of car alarms that was annoying.
The next day was our last we got drunk at the beach surrounded by kids
and i floated around in the water and imagined the plane that past was gonna blow up lost style luckily it didn't. Oh yes on the 5th we did water Zumba with her parents for two hours it was actually really cool. I could pretend to do Lou kana bike kicks underwater without hurting myself and kicking too hard. Plus in the water u don't have to do everything perfect just moving around is enough of a workout. Also on the way home this weekend we stopped by stephen kings house the doors were open but we dident go in.

Social Media.
Google plus one has started I thought i already was down cause i signed up for the beta and started hitting plus one on ever thing i wanted people to know about thinking it would eventually factor into Google search engine quarries on relevance etc. Until someone sent me a invite to their circle and whoa it looks amazing. I was talking on twitter about it and someone said that in 20 years this wont matter because who remembers the first phone company. Duu bell company now At and t. WIll Facebook or google both be around in 20 years. Thats a crazy thought.
I have a internship for a company this week and i'm very excited its a hour long meeting with two people and i'm very nervous. I hope I play my cards right. On the topic of cards.

Social activités.
Yes harry potter comes out this week yes i'm seeing it in Imax! Also Redbox is now renting Ps3 games for 1.50 a day wow. I reserved L.A. Noire online played it for three days and beat it and retuned it less then 5 dollars take that now defunct movie gallery.Its an a plus game its GTA as a good guy Its brilliant, Also it uses facial recognition and has john noble form fringe and Scared guy at coffee shop from mulholland drive. Awesome!

But smoother magic came out this week Magic the gathering core set 2012. Boy was i excited I went this last Saturday to a sealed event in at J and R cards in Brunswick. Great place. I had an amazing time with many players one pro tour player! I Opened inferno titan and went 3-0 and drew vs the other 3-0 into the finals where
i lost my first round against very nice guy names john in a phish t shirt. I mentioned the great went. Great guy. He finished first!

Thats it/! Where are some other good blogs i can read anyone have any-feedback.
you can follow me on twitter @Freeman0032/ Www.facebook.com/woollyproductions. And i'm just on google plus 1 so put me in a bubble. Hopefully under friend!



Here's a pic i took off facbook of my younger brother and his sweetheart on the 4th. Are they playing cards? Also check out the link for his short movie "John Brown"

1 comment:

  1. Meh I got bored after the drinking stopped.... What's the rest of it say?

    ReplyDelete