Thursday, June 2, 2011

Post memorial day!


Hello
Thursday jan 2 (Past memorial day, swimming in ocean summer has began.)

---Picture of my Friend Nick and his sister where we celebrated her grauating from college!

Hi This summer in maine has started with two weeks of rain. Followed by a Tornado warning producing hail the size of Golf Balls! Scary (No more natural disasters or alien attack(SimCity). The weather has seemed to calm and its not cloudy and 60 degrees out.

Political:
Osama bin laden has been found and killed. Well I'am an american. The death of another does not make me happy but knowing that my friends are a little more safe makes me feel good. I don't think he had much positivity to contribute. Bush must be upset that it happened during obama's administration.


Plugs:
What can i mention here that would interest anyone reading this how about i start with a plug for WWW.facebook.com/ClintchaseBoats. If anyone is interested in sailing this summer please go hear and mention that Christopher has sent you.


Games/Fun
All of my gaming friends (Boardgames etc) There is a little news the service that I used to gamble all my money online www.absolutepoker.com has been shut down by someone, Obama? idk. I read an article saying that the money invested would be returned yet i have yet to see my 100 dollars from my initial 25 dollar buy in to the site returned. I wont hold my breath.
A new set of magic the Gathering was released "New phrexia" I love this card game and my old friend Nick Robie returned to maine for his sister's beck's college graduation both happened same weekend (Congrats Becca). We both got top 2 in sealed events in yarmouth and brunswick. I was second in brunswcick (Nice win Ben) he won second at Dirigo hobbies in Yarmouth ME. So we drafted each other all week before it was out. Great times.
Great Group to play cards with! Thanks Guys!


My brother Logan (Check his blog) bought portal 2 we played everything it had to offer us and it was amazing and crisp. Being born in 84 seeing the internet open up to new mediums such as this game are amazing to witness in a lifetime.

Movies
Scream 4 was great, Thor was great(i love anything marvel and since disney has bought marvel these powerhouses will keep coming. I saw Stan Lee and felt good he was still alive with us.
Netflix-ok this is amazing if u don't watch tv who does, this is the new tv.
Have you seen BattleStar Galictica Well i did the whole thing and i loved it. Thanks Edward james Elmos (sp)
Yeah im seeing X-men Tomarrow of course.

Feeling Great lost some weight and the sun makes everyone but Hermits and hill giants happy! Also Learned to Juggle> Proof or it never happend! My brohter made a short movie I hope To share that with you soon. Hope you feel the same this summer.



Thanks for reading see you next week? Month? Next time i feel inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment