Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wedsday

This is my second posting., I dont think im gonna review, too much, except  little, The new iphone 4g i thing, my brother got one i think he likes it he plays unicorn attack, i filled mine with useless apps, and have been using the heck out of it whn wifi is around. I recomand meowcenaries for 99 cents.  Overall it has been like a music player for my friends and i , i can let someone use my laptop while i contunie whatver i was doing.  Im a little afraid tee see my data usages when this is all said and done.  The phone works great when theres wifi it loads as fast as my macbook. i can copy and paste. its pretty seamless. I love it.
I saw two movies a single man, well done , very serious
Shutter island, still makes me question of im crazy
oh and the best of raw from 94 with my friend nick amazing!NO new music, or anything, played tennis yesterday and it was amzing, anyone wanna play!! Challange me VS

Ps i love bill murrey
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l31/Freemonies2003/rza.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment